Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Maddie's 3yr. Photos

It has been nice having Brian home this week. At least, having another warm adult body in the house. However, he's not much for company since he's studying for his last CPA test he takes on Wednesday afternoon. But he has taken time off during the day to eat and play with Maddie some, and I know she has been thrilled to have him home.

Today I decided I needed to do Maddie's 3 year old photos. It seems in the past I have always waited till the Fall to do it. It's my favorite time of year, I LOVE the pumpkin photos and the leaves and the smells and everything that goes with it. But...I have done that for the past two years and her birthday is in March. So, by the time October comes around, she's closer to a year older, then her actual birthday. So, today I decided to take some summer one's to change it up a bit, and then maybe I'll take some in October again. Most likely I will. I also wanted to use the oportunity to get out of the house while Brian was studying, but right as I was about to leave he decided to take a break and he joined us. I was very thankful, because this girl can have an attitude that sometimes requires re-enforcements. I think photographing my own kid is harder then doing someone who's not my own. Either way, I was happy with the turn out, and they will be a great new addition to Brian's collection in his office. And in my house. Enjoy. www.taraedwardsphotography.blogspot.com

p.s. I know I have said this before, but for some reason the quality of my photos on this blog is not quite good. My photo blog is much better, probably because its a newer version. Just FIY.



































No comments:

Post a Comment