Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Today was Maddie's first (and last first day of preschool :( )

She had a great time. She woke up a little earlier then normal because I think she was excited about the day. We had a leisurely morning getting ready and eating breakfast, then off we went.

When we got there, her teachers greeted her and she didn't hesitate at the door like I thought she would. I walked in with her, reminded her where her seat was, gave hugs and kisses and good first day wishes, and when I was almost out the door, she called back for me for one more hug. Even though she was excited, she was a little nervous.

Then I was off ALONE! I will only have this time twice a week for 30 more days, then I'll have another little body to hang out with me. Even though I do miss Maddie during the day, I do love having the alone time when I'm shopping or running errands. I also thought about coming home and taking a nap. Since I am not sleeping well these days. I really think Reese is going to kick her way out of me sometimes. But shopping it was, since it had to be done anyways, and I did enjoy the time to myself. 

Here are a few pictures I took this morning of Maddie before heading off. I'm so glad she had a great day (not that I had any doubts) and I'm so glad she gets this time for herself as well.









No comments:

Post a Comment