Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another Beginning

I officially have a preschooler.  Its crazy to think about. This year, she's the "big kid" at her school, I will be having parent/teacher conferences to know how shes doing as far as being ready for kindergarten, and those 4 year old's have a very busy day scheduled during school. This is big time.

Today Brian Maddie and I went to open house to meet the teachers, even though I already knew who her teachers were and I couldn't be happier. I also know all the kids in her class, either from church or from being in her class from previous years.  Maddie was hesitant about being in the 4's class and really wanted to go back to the 3's, but she warmed up quickly and I know she will have a blast.

This year she will be a Zebra with Ms. Dina and Ms. Robyn. I'm excited about hearing about her day on Tuesday and going back to having some quiet time to myself. Especially before the baby comes, because after that, I don't know when I'll hear quiet again. 

Zebras! 

Excited about finding her folder and her seat.


They had a bag of goodies for her along with her folder at her seat. 

They also had a coloring activity sheet for her. She was very happy to see all her friends again and who was going to be in her class this year. 
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment