Monday, August 13, 2012

Reese's Baby Shower

Yesterday was a fun day, we started off going to church, then lunch, then at 2:00 p.m. was a shower for me and baby Reese. I feel blessed to know how many people thought of me during this time and wanted to do something special for me and the new baby. The Shower was beautiful! There was a lot of thought, effort and planning that went into it and I had a lot of fun! Thank you to everyone who came and for those who couldn't make it but sent something to open anyways. I'm glad Reese will have pictures to look at of a shower thrown for her when she gets older and know how loved she is.

The beautiful table and decorations

Me and the hostesses. Minus 3 hostesses that couldn't make it. 

Some of the nice gifts 




This is a pillow case that goes with the bedding.

Even Maddie got to open a few big sister gifts!



All the nice things for the new baby.

Me, Maddie, mom and Brian's mom, Rose. 

Thanks again to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment