Friday, September 23, 2011

She's having a baby!

Last Tuesday I was able to drop Maddie off at preschool and head off to a Maternity shoot in McKinney. Tara is one of my best friends and we have known each other since I was a Sophomore in High school. In fact, here is a picture of us back then. I found this recently and laughed. We had found a neighborhood in Lukas were the name of the development is Tara and the names of the streets are names from Gone With the Wind. (I can quote this movie, along with Princess Bride, but that's for another time.) Anyways...We were super exited to find our names on something so large, since, it's not a very common name.



So, now, ten-ish years later, she is about to deliver their first baby girl in December. So, here are some of her maternity shots. To see more: www.taraedwardsphotography.blogspot.com













No comments:

Post a Comment