Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kids Gym

Today is Wednesday, and what do we do on Wednesdays? We go to, as Maddie still refers to it, as Tiny Tots. But in fact a few months ago she graduated to kids Gym, but according to Maddie, it's still Tiny Tots, so whatev.

Maddie does really well in her class. I really think it has been so good for her. She is SO cautious, with everything she does, so gymnastics has really helped her conquer some "fears" and has also, with preschool, helped her open up a little bit and not be so shy.

Today, I had the GENIUS idea of whipping out my iphone and filming her while she's doing her thing. I don't know why I haven't thought of it before. Just the other day, Brian and I were talking about how we haven't been filming her enough through out the day like we should.

As far as gymnastics go, there is plenty of room for improvement, but hey, she's not even 3 yet. Plus, she REALLY enjoys it. Today, I was able to capture a little fumble on video. She was doing donkey kicks, and she kicked to high and fell over backwards. You can kind of hear me laughing, but I knew she was ok.


2 comments: