Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

We had our FIRST snow day this winter. It started Sunday morning. We were sitting in church during second service and one of the elders was giving his closing thoughts and he said (not in these exact words) "the weather report said it wasn't supposed to start snowing until later this afternoon, but as I look through the front doors, I can see that it has already started" The whole church turned their heads to look behind them and see the snow falling through the glass doors. I think everyone said "AAWW" at the same too.

It was so pretty. Snow is always so pretty. We went to lunch, (Panera Bread. I think we go there more than anywhere else. I also think it's Maddie's favorite. The kids meal is ORGANIC turkey and cheese with organic yogurt. I think she loves it more then Chick-fil-a. Or Chick-a-lay as she calles it.) After lunch we came home, changed Maddie's clothes and took her outside to play in the snow.
















1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute all bundled up in her snow gear! I can't believe how much snow you guys got!

    ReplyDelete