Saturday, September 4, 2010

Last Day of Summer Swimming

Today Brian and I decided to take Maddie swimming for the last time this summer. We know the summer isn't quite over yet, but the temperatures aren't in the 3 digits anymore, and it will only get cooler (hopefully, because honestly, I HATE the heat. ) So, we figured we wouldn't have the opportunity to go again so we went today. The water was SO COLD! I couldn't believe it. I was only able to put my feet in. Brian was a trooper and got in the water all the way so Maddie could "swim." She did not have a problem with the water at all. She could have been out there all day long. Here are some pictures to prove it. Of course the only proof that I was there at all, was because pictures were taken, but thats ok because I did get some good ones!





When I was gone one day, brian bought her a swim baby. She came with a towel and little ocean animals. Its pretty cute.





My shadow.

She wanted to practice her jumps. although her feet never left the concrete. She would just fall in.
I asked Brian to lift her up for a cool motion shot.




No comments:

Post a Comment