Monday, September 6, 2010

Disaster Documented

This Labor day weekend has been nothing but relaxing. We went to the pool and I went with Brian and Maddie to the park and took pictures.

Today, I went out shopping with my mom, grandma, aunt and sister. I got Maddie some SUPER cute new clothes to wear to preschool (which starts tomorrow!) I left her home with Brian while she was napping. I was going to take her with us, but, she started throwing a fit at lunch, so...I just put her down instead. We are still putting Maddie in the pack-n-play to nap (so she will STAY and actually nap) but, we moved the pack-n-play into her bedroom. After her nap, Brian found this:

She completely emptied the contents of her chest of drawers. Needless to say, we
WILL be moving the pack-n-play.




Brian went to change her diaper after her nap and found two head bands she used to wear when she was an infant, the kind you put flowers on or other cute things, anyways... she had snatched them from her dresser and put them around her waist!



No comments:

Post a Comment