Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch and Trunck or Treat

Wow, October has been a very busy month! For the better part of the year I couldn't wait for October to be here, and now, its almost gone!
Every Year I take Maddie to this cute little pumpkin patch at this church down the street for pictures and for her to pick out a pumpkin for school. This year sister came with us and I had them in cute outfits for great sisterly fall photos. What I have realized lately is what was really fun with one kid, is now exhausting with two. Not that its not fun, and I do wish Reese would stay this small forever, but it is very tiring. We got dressed and made it to the pumpkin patch ready for the perfect photo opp, and sweet girl spit up ALL OVER her outfit. Great. I decided to let Maddie pick out a pumpkin and take just a couple of her and maybe just one of the two of them together and call it a day. Maybe we will have better success next year.



On Thursday, I went up to Maddie's preschool to watch her find her decorated pumpkin and take pictures of her with the animals at the petting "zoo".

 sweet friends

I always feel bad for the animals this time of year. These kids can be rough. 





 Sunday night we went to Trunk or Treat. I wanted to make the girl's costumes this year, but I just couldn't make the time. My great idea will have to wait till next year when I'm not so busy having a baby. Maddie has a couple of princes costumes from the Disney store that I told her she could choose from this year. Luckily she was somewhat happy with that. I bought Reese a onesey with a tutu on it that says I love Halloween. Nice and simple.


Brian was Gumby.


Maddie and Olivia




Maddie and Bethany


Maddie and Madeline

Maddie, Hailey and Courtney. I only had about 4 sec. to shoot this picture. I'm impressed 2 out of the 3 are looking. 

I thought this trunk was hysterical. 

 Reese chillin' trying to stay warm because it was SO cold this year.

1 comment: