Friday, April 1, 2011

updates


This might be a little TMI, but I wanted to remember this.
I went in for my first after-surgery appointment Tuesday, I started experiencing less of the intense pressure in my ear, and more crackling sounds, like the kind when you pop your ears, or
when you're on a plane or something like that. He was glad to hear that. He said that those sounds are from lots of fluid in my ear. He did some ear "tests" and also looked and said he saw lots of fluid trying to break fee.

He said all this is normal and I'm on the right track. I guess its just taking longer for this process to happen with me, then with other patients, and that's why the nurse said I'm not "normal, but not typical" when I called last week.

If I'm still feeling pressure and crackling in two weeks, he's going to put a tube in my ear. The good news is that I'm feeling less pressure and crackling (since that's supposed to happen) so the
chances of me getting dizzy are becoming less likely. I just pray that I continue on the right track and that the surgery winds up being completely successful within the next couple of weeks. Because, honestly, melt-downs were about to start happening!

In other news, as I blogged earlier, Maddie is in baby Ballet and we got her some official ballerina get-up.


It is quite the most precious thing I have seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment