Monday, August 30, 2010

Pop Corn! Pop Corn!

I will blog a little bit about Brian right now. Poor guy, isn't even in the Blog picture with Maddie and I. (it was the only good one I had).

For the past year, or more actually, Brian has been involved with the young marrieds softball team at our church. Its really fun for them to get together and play, and it makes a great outreach opportunity as well. I don't have the opportunity to go to his games very much, seeing as I have a 2 year old and all. I have thought about bringing her, but then all she would want to do is play on the playground, then I would not be able to watch him. The games also run after her bed time, so that also hinders my presence at the games.

Today however, I was able to make it, and it was a lot of fun. Most of the times, there is a large crowd of wife supporters, but tonight, it was just me, so I sat in the dug out and took photos! Here are some of the night.

They won by the way. This team was their nemesis, the team they have not been able to beat since they have started playing over a year ago. So, we were all proud of 'em!

















1 comment:

  1. Really great pictures Tara! Looks like so much fun! Yay for winning! =)

    ReplyDelete