Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hair cut

Last Saturday, the 13th, Brian and I decided to take Maddie to get her hair cut. I have been cutting her bangs up till now, but, her bangs were to long and all of her hair needed to be evened out, and all though, like many other little girls, I did have much practice on my dolls and barbies growing up, however, this was a task I was not willing to take a chance on.

So, Brian had a brilliant idea to take her to this little shop downtown Plano. I said ok, there are cute little stores all around that area I'm sure a quaint, little 50 year old, family owned, hair cutting place would be fine. We get there and to my HORROR it was a barber shop! Seriously? a barber shop? Im taking my baby GIRL to get her first hair cut at a barber shop? We go in, and LUCKILY, they didn't take cards. SO...we had to leave. We googled kid friendly hair cut places and found one. It was the cutest thing I have seen, and the cut came out really cute!

Before the cut






After the cut


By this time, she had enough of sitting in the seat shaped as a car, so an after cut photo was hard to capture. They also had Barney playing on a TV right in front of her, but that had worn off as well. But the outcome turned out cute anyways!

1 comment:

  1. Brian Edwards Says....."Tara failed to mention that Maddies first haircut set us back $17.95!!!!! There I was trying to economize with a simple chili bowl haircut from a barber that might cost $10, and we end up in some hoity toity hair salon day care center.......The cut turned out great and I must say I am happy with it eventhough it didnt take place in the same barber shop as my first haircut."

    ReplyDelete