Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Reese- 8 months

I cannot believe my little baby is already 8 months old! I literally feel like I just had her.

Reese's personality is really coming through this past month. She pushes things away when shes done with it, weather it be her bottle, a pacifier or a toy. When shes being fussy and I try to give her a pacifier, she pushes it away and fusses more because she knows what I'm trying to get her to do. -Stop fussing. This is mainly when shes tired and I've kept her past her bed time. This can also be seen as signs of temper tantrums because she does that to toys as well. I'm trying to keep her distracted and she knows it.

Reese also likes to laugh. She really only does it with me, Brian or Maddie though. Its funny to see other people try to get her to grin because she only reciprocates with a blank stare. She really only seems to like people she knows. She has major stranger danger, which is quite inconvenient at the Gym or bible class. Or anywhere else I may leave her. I can work out at the gym for 30 min. tops and that's stretching it before I hear my name in the loud speaker. So much for loosing this baby weight!

Reese is a very sweet girl, she still loves to cuddle and loves her little lovie giraffe she sleeps with.

Reese has also tried a large variety of food and likes most of what I give her. I still make most of her food, but some foods that are hard to find organic or just simply to hard to make, I will buy in a pouch and squeeze it out for her in a bowl. I tried giving her little puffs the other day and she didn't care for them. I think I will stick to cheerios. She is working on her pincher fingers for little snacks like those.

Even though she's rolling over and having lots of tummy time, she hasn't displayed any interest in being mobile yet. She seems to be content where she is and having big sister give her things. Which Im fine with because im not ready for a mobile baby quite yet. 

I'm really enjoying this stage she's in. Shes a fun baby.

Here are a few photos I took of Reese and Maddie the other day. These where for Maddie's 5 yr. photos, and I included some of Reese as well.












No comments:

Post a Comment