Friday, January 4, 2013

Reese-3 months

Today Reeses pieces is 3 months old!
Not a lot has changed since last month, especially since I don't know any of her stats because she won't go back for her well check-up until next month. But so far, I know she's much heavier then last month.
She has also been sleeping solely on her tummy. I have tried and tried to put her on her back and swaddle to no avail. She absolutely hates it. She has a hard time sleeping when she's not at home. She likes to have her head covered and be rocked. A lot of times I have to rub her forehead to get her to calm down and relax.
Reese is very social. When she's in a good mood she's very interactive. Like I posted last time, she's been laughing since last month. I think that's why it takes her so long to calm down, then she gets overstimulated and over tired quickly, which keeps her from sleeping at all.
I think once we get on a schedule, things will be even better. We are both still learning and although we still have difficult times with gas and some reflux, we are making progress.
She still really only likes me. Even Brian has a hard time calming her down sometimes. This winds up being very demanding on me since I feel like I can't leave her with anyone unless they don't mind screaming.
 She is officially in size 3 diapers and can still wear size 3month shirts, but her pants need to be 3-6. Sister friend has a big belly! 
Reese is a sweet girl and very loved. I look forward to the girls becoming good friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment