Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy FAll!



This post will mainly be a photo dump. Not much has changed since a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to add a few recent photos on here.
I love Fall. I love everything about it. To me there is so much more to get excited about right now then in the summer time, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I have kids now.  

Last Thursday Maddie had her Thanksgiving Feast at Preschool. This year the 4's class were in charge of making the desert and Maddie was excited about that. Maddie is having so much fun at Preschool, I hate that this will be our last year for a while.







As far as Reese is concerned, she is a very sweet girl. She LOVES to be cuddled at all times even when she's not having gas or reflux problems. Which, I feel so bad for her and I'm still trying to figure out what to do about it. And, I finally figured out how to work my Moby wrap so I see myself getting a lot of use out of it in the future. 

Reese has also become a little more alert and she is starting to smile. She had one really good awake moment the other day on her play mat and I just happened to catch it. 


I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment