Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dinsey on Ice

I'm a few weeks behind. Before my previous post of the lake, Brian, Maddie and I went to the Disney on Ice Princess Escapades. (I think that's what it was called) We went with some friends that Maddie and I had made about a year ago in Gymnastics. The girls are still in gymnastics together and its fun to be able to see each other during other times of the week. I took my mom's camera with me because mine wasn't allowed in. But we still got some great pictures. They did 3 princess stories. First was Princess Tiana, then Cinderella and lastly Rapunzell. At the very end ALL of the princesses and their princes skated out and danced a little bit. I think that was my favorite part.


Maddie and Brian before we got in
We had great seats!

Maddie and Kayson

Cinderella's Carriage
Cinderella's Castle

Rapunzell's castle
Rapunzell and Flynn Ryder swinging down her hair.

All of the Pricesses and Princes.

No comments:

Post a Comment