Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Nothing much has been going on in the Edward's house hold. Ive been pretty busy with photography and editing. But pretty much everything else is routine. My ear has been ok. I think if I can keep things the way they are I'll be ok. That's what I usually tell people when they ask how that's going. I've also been pretty busy on my sowing machine. Ive been quite proficient with it lately, I will post a few things I have made in a future post. But I told Brian and my mom that if I got a Monogramming machine for my birthday (hint hint) I will be sowing and monogramming everything in sight! More about that in a future post.

Today is Valentines day and Maddie had her Valentines party at preschool. This year both 3's classes had a combined party in the teen-center. All together I think there are 30 3's. That is such a huge graduating class! (for a church preschool). The kids iced a sugar cookies and of course Maddie had me cut her cookie up because she didn't want to get icing on her fingers.










No comments:

Post a Comment