Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Things Maddie Says

Maddie has been saying the funniest things lately and I just wanted to document them.

One of her babies has been "sick". She has actually been sick for months now. Every night Maddie tucks her baby in her baby's bed and gives her some "medicine". Its really cute how shes been acting like the little mommy. The other day Brian texted me what she told him about her baby. "Nenem (baby in Portuguese) is athroat. Her arms hurt and he tummy and legs are sore." Poor Nenem.

She also told me one day when we were at Target that she wanted princes band aids because they match her princess toothpaste.

She has also been really funny about giving me choices the way we give her choices. We give her choices from what color straw she wants in her juice, to choices to correct bad behavior, but lately she has been asking me questions with choices like: "How long is Aunt Ashlee going to be here? 1 minute or 5 minutes?

I know there are more funny little things she has been saying, but of course I cant think of them right now, but I will be making a new post of those every time she says something. Things like that are worth remembering!

On another note, last Saturday I took Maddie to a friend's birthday party. The theme was a Princess and Knight party (mostly princesses). The girls were SO cute and you could tell they really enjoyed being a princess for the day. The boys were typical boys. Its funny how you can tell the major differences between boys and girls at such young ages.

She's ready to go! She even had on matching shoes that the heals lit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment