Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Pictures

Today Brian, Maddie and I went out for a quick Christmas-time photo shoot. I have TONS of pictures of Maddie that I have done and that are framed through out the house, but I am sad to say, I think the only good picture of the three of us is the picture that was taken for the church bulletin a couple of years ago and I am not crazy about it either. Studio portraits are not my style, and since I take pictures, I have a hard time wanting to pay someone to do the exact same thing that I can do.

But, today, after church, Brian, Maddie and I went out to take a few pictures of us for Christmas. I took all the pictures that I am NOT in, but for the one's that I AM in, I asked my mom to take over. I set the settings and I explained the vision of what I wanted. She did a great job. She has a naturally artistic eye, (I guess that's were I get it from) and I have talked to her a little bit about photography over the years, so she was excited to do it. Here is what we came up with:











No comments:

Post a Comment