Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


These are the times when I like being a photographer the most. When I get to take Maddie out for a photo shoot myself. Even though out of 100 photos, I probably only get about 5 that are printable, and about 2 that she's actually looking at the camera, it still makes for an enjoyable experience.

For this lovelly October afternoon, the Pumpkin Patch we went to is just down the street from where we live at a little church. They do a pumpkin patch and Fall Festival every year, and that's where two years ago, I took Maddie to her first pumpkin patch and took some photos. And let me tell you, it was much easer to get her to cooperate when she was 7 months old as opposed to 2 1/2. But, this year, she did get to pick out her own pumpkin which was fun for her.

Here is Maddie at 7 months old:




Here is Maddie at 2 years and 7 months:









She does this nose squint thing. It kinda reminds me of some of my old baby pictures.




She wanted to give the pumpkins a kiss. Even though, kinda gross, it was cute at the same time.








No comments:

Post a Comment