Monday, September 16, 2013

Reese - 11 Months

Lots has happened in the past 3.5 weeks. One of which Reese turned 11 months on the 4th. I failed at getting her picture up here mostly because of how busy we've been AND because it took Verizon 2.5 weeks to get us hooked up with cable/internet. I had no connection to the outside world except through my tiny little iphone which was under limited usage because we only have so much data we can use. But those doom and gloom days are over and we are up and running again!

Reese turned 11 months on the 4rh and this month she has learned lots of new tricks.


The two biggest ones is that she can wave back at people when they say buy buy and wave to her. She can also clap her hands together now. I was particularly excited about this one because I wanted her to be able to clap her hands for her birthday. 


She can also give kisses when prompted to. She has been able to do this for a while, but I just got a photo of it.

She is still army crawling, but she is able to stand while holding on to something without support. She may be one of those kids who go strait to army crawling to walking. We will see. She loves her new found independence and her favorite thing to do is crawl under the side table away from the living room towards were our dog lies and annoy her.

Reese still eats the same kinds of foods as last month. I'm having a hard time being creative in what to give her- since I'm trying to move away from pureed foods, but they still need to be soft enough for her to be able to chew with her 8 front teeth.

This past weekend (on Friday night) was also a first experience for us. Something she ate (something I gave her, mommy fail :( ) made her sick and she threw it all up. She was in bed trying to go to sleep when it first occurred and of course it got EVERYWHERE. Poor thing. We had to completely strip her bed and give her a bath. Fortunately it only lasted a couple of hours, when there was nothing left in her tummy. She was exhausted and fell asleep while I rocked her, then we put her in the pack-n-play in our room for the night. I'm so glad it wasn't a stomach bug!

Reese wears size 12-18 or 18-24 month clothes and size 4 diapers.

I cant believe she will be a year old next month! Where has time gone?


No comments:

Post a Comment