Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Maddie's 4 year Photos

Today I decided to take Maddie out for her 4 year photos. Its a little past due, but that's ok. I am really enjoying this photography business I have gotten myself into. I do wish I was a little busier with it, but I am TERRIBLE at self-marketing, so... I really only have something every-so-often. Which is ok too. I believe I have been blessed with an artistic eye, and I have really progressed over the year. I have been VERY happy with the products I have been delivering and that's whats important. Ashlee's bridal portraits came out beautifully, and I cant wait to post those, but I have to wait till after the wedding of course.

Here are a few of Maddie's from today. I will try to get with Brian on Saturday to take more. It is easier when I have a helper of some kind, even though Maddie did very well, I had to lug around all my props and equipment in the 90+ degree weather. We were both VERY sweaty by the end of the hour and when we got home she wanted to take a bath before she had her ice cream. Poor girl.














No comments:

Post a Comment