Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rangers Vrs. Oakland


Monday night, Brian and I went to a Rangers game. The first one this season. I have to admit, sometimes I don't know who I am anymore. I'm all about these Rangers games. I ask Brian everyday if the Rangers are playing and I'll sit and watch most of the game if I'm not to tired. My knew found interest is quite bazaar. I think it started when the Ranges went to the play-offs last year and I learned all the rules. Knowing the rules makes a lot of difference apparently. Since I've been excited to watch them play, and have established some of my favorite players, I was very excited to go to a game. And that we did.

We sat 21 rows behind the Rangers dug out, a camera man caught the people in the row behind us, and someone caught a faul ball 3 rows behind us. Brian made best friends with a guy who was drunk before the game even started and bought Brian a bag of penuts (aparently the penuts were to hard for the guy to open in his drunken state so he gave them to Brian) and a beer. He also kept talking to him while Brian was trying to watch the game, but at the top of the 7th inning, the guy and his girl friend just up and left. The ranges were loosing, but we kept the faith until the bottom of the 8th. Plus, we didn't want to sit in traffic. But, we had a great time!

















No comments:

Post a Comment