Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter in the Park #2.

I think we are starting a tradition of Winter in the Park at 6 Flags. We went last year, and again this year. Maddie was able to ride more rides, and there were a few she was able to ride by herself, which made me kinda nervous, but she LOVED it. She is kind of a thrill seeker when it comes to riding rides and I have thoughts were I see her jumping out of air planes or from some absurdly high altitude with a bungy cord attached to her anckles. But, on the flip side, she is SUPER cautious, she never climbed or got into things she shouldn't when she was an infant and If someone takes something from her, she wont grab it back, instead, she would just pout about it. So, hopefully those two traits coming together will lead to safe thrill seeking activities like your simple every-day roller coaster. Oh, what will the future hold for me?

So, a few weeks ago, December 5th actually, Brian's birthday, we went to 6 Flags. We had a great time, but it was SO COLD! I think the high was low 40's at like noon. So, around 3:00, the temp. had already dropped drastically. Maddie was able to do just about all the rides in their Kid area, and Brian and I were able to ride some too. Here are some photos of the day.













No comments:

Post a Comment