Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brian's b-day is NOT overshadowed by Christmas!

WOW! Things have been crazy around here. We had our annual christmas party at church, Brian's birthday AND a family photo shoot ALL in the SAME weekend! It was crazy but fun. Brian turned 26 this past friday and the family went to Brio, a FABULOUS italian restaurant, then we came back home for cake coffee and presents. It was a little low key this year, no huge party, but thats what he wanted, so thats what he got! I joke around that his birthday is overshadowed by Christmas since its SO close together, but in reality, I try to not make it that way. Poor guy! 

The family photo shoot I did turned out great! They are the sweetest family and we had a great time even though it was mid 40's and windy! Nevertheless, they have got some great photos in return. 

I am surprised that I have been pretty busy these past few months with photography. I don't always post them on here but if you would like an idea of what I do, you should go to my website www.taraedwardsphotography.com and check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment