Monday, September 21, 2009

Maddie's 18 month photoshoot

Well the other day my mom and I went out to do an 18 month photo-shoot of Maddie. I didn't do very well with keeping up with it, I think she was 5 months old the last time I did one, I need to do better.  Here are some of what we did that day. I want to do another one soon. She used to be a ham for the camera and love to pose, but lately she has not been wanting to look at the camera, so out of over 100 pictures, I think maybe about 7 or so came out. Oh yea, as i was uploading these, I realized I forgot to put my logo on these. Sorry. Oh well....






2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now! We can be blogging friends! By the way, I love all your new pictures of Maddie! She is growing up too fast....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are all going to be blogging friends! Maddie is SO cute and big now! I haven't seen her in so long!

    ReplyDelete